I hope everyone is having a great weekend and and looking forward to an amazing week. As many of you know recently I had a business trip to Omaha, Nebraska and while I was there I ran out of or used some beauty items that I enjoyed and would purchase again. On my Instagram stories (@thesassygenius) I shared videos with my thoughts. I also thought it would be nice if I provided all of you will the link on where you can get these products. Below you will find the links to where you can get each product (in no particular order)
- Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Advocado Leave In Defining Creme: I love this one, it just melts into my curls to keep them hydrated. Click here to go purchase and get 10% off.
- Briogeo Revival Charcoal + peppermint conditioner oil cooling jelly conditioner. For those of you that have a dry scalp like me. This feels amazing and gets rid of the dry flakes. Click here to go purchase and get 10% off.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara. Love the wand on this and the fact that it gives my lashes amazing length. Click here to purchase at Sephora. Click Here to purchase at Ulta.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Long Lasting Lip Laquer. I did more research on this and turns out they no longer make this exact product however their long lasting liquid lipstick comes to a close match. I can give the Sassy Nation the opportunity to get 20% off their order from Smashbox. The catch is I need to input your email address into the system. So if you would like to be able to get 20% your Smashbox order I will be sending email to those who have signed up to get email notifications regarding my blog. I will also be posting a direct link on my Facebook page to those who would like to take advantage. I know it would be easier to provide you all with a direct link, it is just not that simple. You can also email me at email@example.com and tell me you want the Smashbox Discount.
- Renpure Advanced Tea Tree and Lemon Sage Refreshing Moisture Shampoo: I love how clean this makes my hair feel without stripping it dry. Click here to purchase at Target.
- Patchology Hydrate Sheet Mask. After I get off a plane and arrive at my hotel room I have to put on a hydrating mask to get my skin back. Flying always dries out my skin. I love this one it feels so nice and the serum just melts into the skin. Click here to purchase from Sleekshop. Click here to go visit Sleekshop and get $10.00 off your order. By the way, I also love their other mask and I am partial to the kits they sell with multiple mask.
- Dermalogica Eye Smoothing Serum: As you all know I have looked high and low for this one and it seems that this one is no longer being made and my heart is broken. However the line has a lot of other great products that are awesome. Click here to check them out !
I hope everyone enjoys the links and their products.
Have an amazing week everyone!
-The Sassy Genius